How do you like my clever copycat /play on words brand name?
Abercrombie & FITness!!! After all it is my name so why not roll with it.
Allow me to properly introduce myself, my name is Angi Abercrombie. Hopefully, if you’re here it signifies that we share a passion for FITness and LIVING a healthy lifestyle.
You might be looking around because you desire to be more healthy but don’t have a clue what to do or where to begin. Maybe you need a push start. Whatever the reason I’m here to help challenge and educate anyone ready to do the work.
I have over 24 years of experience in maintaining a FIT physique backed up with hard work and clean eating habits.
A little history…
I had always envisioned joining a country club and learning to play tennis when my daughter went to 1st grade. Instead, I started a business. I opened a boutique personal training studio located in the heart of Coppell, Texas. (this is 20 minutes from Dallas near the airport) I’m a certified personal trainer/instructor and overall FITness junkie.
Abercrombie & FITness has been a GINORMOUS blessing. My clients are incredible in every way. I have a variety of the most amazing loyal workout warriors that come to the gym and numerous success stories to back it up. (click on the Client Testimonial tab to see some of the amazing transformations) I train and encourage women, men, teens and student athletes. In addition to the studio, I also have a thriving virtual clientele sprinkled all across the United States. COVID actually opened the door for group virtual training experiences and I have multiple LIVE training classes daily or optional pre-recorded workouts all from the privacy of home. Abercrombie & FITness workouts save time, money and have a strong sense of community…aka the GIRL GANG WORKOUT WARRIORS!
My training style is laid back but I crack the whip on custom challenging workouts and proper form. What I enjoy the most is helping people feel better, get stronger, and add a little pep to their step!
You need to know that I have NOT always been FIT. I have been overweight and I have been close to anorexic. But…FITness rescued me! When I committed my mind and body to FITness I discovered Fuel, Inspiration and Training.
Click here for my STAY TUNED video!
20 Facts About Me
- I LOVE Jesus
- I drink alcohol (wine and champagne) and I
- I adore being married to Mr. Chicken Fry and feeling our feet touch under the covers every night…it’s instant love tank replenishment
- Being a mommy is the
hardest, most unstable,BEST job I have ever had.
- I can’t seem to get enough sleep no matter how many hours I log.
- Bring on the outdoors. I enjoy being outside.
- I’m all things beach baby. The girl and the water, sun and sand and crystal clear turquoise water.
- I was a “FAT” girl.
- I’m highly allergic to horses, cats and some dogs 🙁
- I love to travel
- I’m not athletic. I have zero hand/ eye coordination. My tennis career would have been a short-lived epic FAIL!
- I hate to be cold.
- I think my smile is my best feature.
- I don’t LOVE to cook.
- I can’t function without a clean “straight” house.
- I often have buyers remorse
- Did somebody say SUSHI? I’m in!
- Being my own boss is a dream come true.
- I’m a movie cinema theatre connoisseur. #entertainme #popcornandmilkduds
- I have the best family and friends on the planet!!
14 thoughts on “About Me”
Good luck with your new blog! I would love to learn more about your meal planning.
Margie – I will be posting some Abercrombie FITness approved meals next week. If you want me to send you privately some of my meal plans just let me know! Thanks for your support!
Love your energetic, wholesome blogg! Will be checking it frequently to see what’s new. Keep the faith.
Thank you for following my blog! I can’t wait to see more posts from you!
Your blog is so full of energy and fun. So excited to see the posts to come and explore. Love your zest for life ! xx
What a wonderful compliment to get on a Thursday morning! This blogging thing is such fun to me! I love it and thanks for the encouragement.
Glad to meet you here in the blogging word. Thanks for dropping by at an article I made 🙂
Thank you for the link. I had a blast participating and helping with the HWH 30 day FITness challenge. Who’s ready for more?