Well hello there!
How do you like my clever “semi copycat /play on words brand name? Abercrombie & FITness…clever right? After all it is my name so why not roll with it.
I’m so excited that you’re visiting my FITness blog. Isn’t technology and social media amazing? I just love it!
Allow me to properly introduce myself, my name is Angi Abercrombie. Hopefully if you’re here it signifies that we share a passion for FITness and LIVING a healthy lifestyle. It also might be that you desire to be more healthy and don’t have a clue what to do or where to start. I have over 20 years experience of maintaining a FIT physique backed up with hard work and clean eating habits.
I had always envisioned learning to play tennis and joining a country club when my daughter went to 1st grade. Instead, I started a business and opened a boutique style training studio located in the heart of Coppell, Texas. #girlboss. Abercrombie & FITness has been a GINORMOUS blessing. I just happen to have the most amazing clients of women, men and teens. What I love the most is yelling and cracking the whip watching my people grind it out and sweat. Nah…lol. Not my style. What I enjoy the most is helping people feel better, get stronger and add a little pep to their step!
You need to know that I have NOT always been FIT. I have been over weight and I have been close to anorexic. But…FITness rescued me! When I committed my mind and body to FITness I discovered Fuel, Inspiration and Training.
20 Facts About Me
- I LOVE Jesus
inhaleeat pizza and chug a lugsip champagne
- I adore being married to Mr. Chicken Fry and feeling our feet touch under the covers every night…it’s instant love tank replenishment
- Being a mommy is the
hardest, most unstable,BEST job I have ever had.
- I wish I could somehow find a way to make money sleeping. I luv me some zzz’s! #Iheartsleep
- Outside is one of my favorite places to be
- I’m all things beach baby. The girl and the water, sun and sand and crystal clear turquoise water.
- I was a “FAT” girl.
- I’m highly allergic to horses, cats and some dogs 😦
- I love to travel
- I’m not athletic. I have zero hand/ eye coordination. My tennis career would have been a short-lived epic FAIL!
- I hate to be cold.
- I think my smile is my best feature.
- I don’t cook…very well
- A clean “straight” house makes me very very happy.
- I often have buyers remorse
- Did somebody say SUSHI? I’m in!
- Being my own boss is a dream come true
- I’m a movie cinema theatre connoisseur. #entertainme #popcornandmilkduds
- I have the best family and friends on the planet!!