My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headed my way
Mister blue birds on my shoulder
It’s the truth
Everything is satisfactual
Isn’t that just the most uplifting song! I just love it. It’s so zippy, happy band bright.
I guess I’m feeling a bit “tip-sy” today. Not drunk tipsy just bossy tipsy! Here are my top 10 simple tips to a better you! I’m talking baby food basic tips that can vastly improve your daily life.
1) sit up straight…and that’s an order. Posture is not only poetic and proper but it engages your core and back. Roll those shoulders back baby doll and sit up tall. Lookie there you’re an inch taller. Who knew? You’re welcome.
2) upon waking and before you go to sleep, say your PRAYERS and return thanks for all of the good things in your life. No matter where you are in life there is always something you can find to be thankful for such as home, family, job, friends, health, etc.
3) let the light in! Open the blinds and curtains. Let natural light come in and energize your day organically. If your in an office or retail store, take a few breaks to step outside or stand near a window.
4) stretch it out. Take 3-6 minutes to stand up and stretch your arms and legs. Breath deep in and out and stretch your lungs. Get some deep oxygen flowing in and out.
5) treat your self to a warm bubble bath. Relax and unwind. No tub? Soak your feet in warm water with Epsom salts. Soak away any stress accumulated form your day.
6) take a load off. Literally, prop your feet up with pillows. Get your feet able your heart. Elevate your feet while reading or watching tv. Your feet take a beating carrying you all day long. Be kind to your FEET!
7) stand on your hands or hold a head stand. Once a day just walk up to a wall and do a hand stand. Allow the blood to rush to your head and hold for as long as you can. Repeat this several times and recirculate the flow of your blood for a much needed brain boost.
8) freshen up your water with mint, cucumber, orange or lemmon and lime. Adding these citrus and minty flavors to your daily water is fun and full of antioxidants. It also helps fight fatigue and increases mental alertness.
9) turn up the volume. Listen to music for a mid afternoon mood booster or rock a classical lullaby at bedtime for a mellow vibe. Music is an instant mood maker.
10) suck it in! Belly button to the spine. Train your core to be tight at all times. Tummy control. Engage your abdominal muscles which will produce memory and before long your tight tummy will be flat all the time!!!!
Love, sing and eat clean !!! Xo