Workout warriors, it’s here! I know you have been anxiously awaiting the PRE- Turkey Burn 2015 workout! Get off your bum, get out of the kitchen or the bed, get off of the couch, and get a move on.
Grab some weights if you have them. If you don’t it’s ok. Don’t quit…use your body weight.
6 rounds of the following 7 exercises
Now if you are a true workout warrior do each of these exercises for 1 minute!
Approximately 42-50 min
- Tricep dips -20 reps. use a chair, wall, bench or curb
- Forward alternating walking lunges – hold 10 lb weights – 20 each leg 40 total (add a glute squeeze at the top)
- Push ups – 20 reps modify and drop to knees if needed
- Full sit ups – 20 reps if needed put your feet under the couch or bed or stable object.
- Squats – hold weights squat deep minor pile – toes out 20 reps come up on toes
- Burpees – 20 total
- Bycycle crunches – 40 total 20 each side
So by now you should be saying, “thanks Angi, I needed that”.
Your WELCOME! You are going to feel fired up and ready to give thanks, eat lunch, watch some football or lead a game of kick ball!