What rhymes with the number seven…HEAVEN! What rhymes with anniversary…it’s your lucky day?! (if you say it speedy fast and under your breath)
Well guess what? Today marks a special anniversary and a lucky day! Today, Abercrombie and FITness celebrates seven spectacular blessed years of business. Click here→Happy Anniversary Abercrombie and FITness for a peek at last years anniversary post. I’m having a ball and more fun than I ever dreamed possible.
I thank heaven for my “vault” also known as the local training studio, a chatty gossip box, (if you can’t say something nice honey, come workout and lock it in the vault ~ Angi) small boutique gym and home of the infamous Abercrombie & FITness workout warriors! It’s a place where people gather to practice FITness, build strength, melt fat, break a sweat, receive energy, crush calories, improve endurance and do their best. It’s a place of connection, friendship, prayer, health and FITness, bonding, parenting, laughter and tears….and muscle!
Included in this heavenly 7th anniversary is YOU, my readers/subscribers and virtual training sweat angels! I would be remiss if I didn’t mention how FITastic technology is and how I’m training some fine folks whose proximity to my physical studio is undesirable. The world-wide web has leveled the playing field and allows me to share my FITness experience with people who are out-of-state, out of the country or folks who travel and live on the go.
In honor of this momentous occasion I have prepared a gift of gusto and thanks. I dug around and flipped through like a gazillion pages of my handy-dandy custom workouts. I basically strained my eyes and killed a few brain cells trying to read my own writing! It’s the worst! Nonetheless, I ultimately came up with a hodge podge of what I’m calling the Anniversary Series; 7 Greatest HIITs. This will be a complication of the most effective High Intensity Interval Training workouts from me to you.
Starting tomorrow you will have access, instructions and modifications for seven FITessential workouts to tone and tighten your body. Don’t just read the words on the screen. Get off your hiney and expel some pent-up energy. Take your stress and start the flow of oxygen and move!
Also, do yourself seven new favors! Seven promises to keep and work on every day!
- put on your active wear, tennis shoes, sports bra, leggings, shorts, etc GET DRESSED for FITness.
- schedule and keep your appointments for FITness (don’t skip, cancel or flake)
- 3 rounds of mine or any other circuit style workouts. (move at your own pace)
- drink more water
- Make simple savvy selections when it comes to food and nutrition. Basically I’m asking you to make better bad choices such as trade juice and soda for sparkling water, trade chips for flat pretzels or quinoa crackers, select skim milk instead of 2 percent. These simple savvy selection techniques make a world of difference to your waist line.
- Smile, have fun, suck it up, breathe and watch your body change in 7 weeks!
- write me back: share your feelings, frustration, energy, stamina, comments and compliments on my blog or social media pages. Pretty please!
I can’t wait to watch you change and drop a size. coincidentally you will fight fatigue increase circulation, lose depression and lower your risk for heart disease.
All aboard the Abercrombie and FITness anniversary series! Tomorrow stay tuned for Greatest HIITs number#1. Flip the switch on Friday and turn it up!
At the risk of sounding cliché and mainstream, I really do find it fascinating how fast the years blow by. I think, in my case, a lot of it has to do with the mandated school and sports schedules. Every September, I pull on my big girl panties, gear up, head down, nose to the grind stone, operating in full robotic mode week in and week out. Before I know it, I look up, take a deep sigh because somehow Spring has come and gone and it’s blissfully Summer time. Another year is long gone. It’s nuts!
Love, lose weight and celebrate!
xo I’ll see you tomorrow!