Get ready for a funky fun fast total body workout. It’s called TABATA and ladies, it’s not a sandwich!!!!
A Tabata workout torches calories increasing the heart rate and sculpts lean muscle.
If you are new to the TABATA format allow me to explain.
- We will work in 4-minute segments.
- 8 exercises in 4 minutes.
- Each exercise will be done in 20-second increments
- There is a 10 second rest period between each 20-second seg. allowing you to prepare for the next exercise.
- We will shoot for 8-10 rounds in 45 minutes.
NO COUNTING REQUIRED. No need to count reps. Tabata frees you to focus on form and pounding out the reps in each 20-second segment.
Click below for a quick Tabata Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMmUDsMRpY
- a mat or towel to lay on
- something to step up on (step stool, bench, hearth, a sturdy chair THIS IS NOT REQUIRED just a suggestion (BOSU or TERRA CORE)
- weights/ dumbells (or any type of resistance) laundry detergent – soup cans – soda bottles
- and a smile!
I will demonstrate the exercises and call them out before we go!
I’m so excited for the opportunity to train and challenge you!